1 Box contains:
20 pcs. of triangle units
30 pcs. of rubber bands
1 pc. of cable lock
1. The rubber bands are used to fix the triangle units together, as shown. Follow the sequence below to create your Icosa lampshade.
2. Combine 5 triangle units to make the first layer in the shape of a pentagon. Add 5 more units to make the shape of a star, as shown.
3. Add 5 triangle units between the star points. As you add these, the structure will start to fold inwards to become round in shape.
4. Add 4 more triangle units to close the remaining space. Leave the last unit aside so there will be one 1 side open.
5. Hold the lampshade above the light socket to measure the height where lampshade will hang on the light cable, then using coin to screw the cable lock together to fix the position.
Join 1 side of the last triangle unit to create a flap.
6. Hold the lampshade up above the light socket and cable lock, then bind the final 2 sides of the last unit so it rests on the cable lock.
- Color : Black-Black | Clear-Black | White-Black
- Material : ABS
- Weight : 1.5 kg.
- Size : W24 x L21.70x H14.50 cm.
**See the “QUALY” and you know it is authentic.**
Shop now! Make your home with Styles.
Designed by Qualy Design